Save The Date:
37th Annual Bluberry Fesitval at Histroric Whitesbog Village
(Birthplace of the Blueberry)
June 27 & 28, 2020
Whitesbog Historic Village
799 Lakehurst Road
Browns Mills, NJ 08015
Q: Is there an admission fee?
• There is a $5 per carload fee. A complimentary shuttle bus is available from the remote parking.
Q: Is there an ATM?
• Yes, an ATM is in the village for this event only.
Q: Can I bring my dog?
• Yes! Dogs are allowed at the Village, however, we ask that your dog be leashed while on festival grounds.
• When entering into the main entrance (799 Lakehurst Road, Browns Mills, NJ 08015) a volunteer will collect fees and you will proceed to our remote parking area (dirt road), from there we will provide shuttle bussing from remote parking to the village and back.
Q: What do I do if the Main Entrance is Closed?
• If the Main Entrance is closed this is due to our park being at maxiumium capacity, please give us time to allow cars to clear the area and the entrace will open back up. Please Note: entrances opens when approx. 30 or more parking spots become avilable.