Virtual Blueberry Festival
Historic Whitesbog Village
(Birthplace of the Blueberry)
2020 Event Sponsors & Partners
Q: Is there an admission fee?
• No, it is free to log in online and enjoy the festival from home! Bust out a vintage Blueberry Festival t-shirt and listen to the great local music! In July we will have events for you to come pick blueberries or pick up pre-ordered flats of fresh local blueberries and blueberry plants! Pre-order here: https://whitesbog-preservation-trust.square.site/s/shop
Q: Is there an ATM?
Q: Can I bring my dog?
• Yes! Dogs are allowed at the Village, however, we ask that your dog be leashed while in the historic village.
• Not really an issue with a virtual festival.
Q: What do I do if the Main Entrance is Closed?
• Again, not likely to be an issue if you are at home on your couch :)
Q: How do I tune in?
• We will post special videos and events through our website, our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/whitesbog.preservationtrust/ and our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/whitesbogpreservation/