Several venues in and around the village are available for special events. If you would like to schedule a family reunion, birthday party, or other such gathering at Whitesbog, please call the Visitors’ Center at 609 893 4646 for more information and to schedule an appointment to view the available venues.
Whitesbog Preservation Trust offers a number of scheudled tours throughout the year of Whitesbog, the Village museums, and Elizabeth White's gardens which can all be viewed on our Facebook Event Page. As a volunteer organization, tour guides or docents may be at Whitesbog and available for discussion or impromptu tours on Saturdays and Sundays.
Group tours are available through prior communication. Among our range of knowledge is Whitesbog history, Museum tours, plants, insects, wildlife, agriculture industries, and more!
For more information or to scheudle a tour with one of our guides, please call us at (609) 893-4646 or email us at whitesbogpreservationtrust@
Whitesbog's recently renovated trails are open from dawn to dusk, 365 days a year as part of Brendan T. Byrne state forest.
Our trails offer a great place to walk, hike, bike, and explore, as well as birdwatch and other outdoor activities. Our gardens and trails host many of the Pine Barren's natural fauna, including:
- Ferns such as the Royal Fern and the Cinnamon Fern
- St Andrews Cross, Lily of the Valley, Pink Lady Slipper, Chokeberry, Mountain Laurel
- Pine Barrens Tree Frog, Cricket Frogs, Spring Peppers and Fowler Toads
- Buck Moth, Rosy Maple Moth, Io Moth, Luna Moth, Monarch Butterfly, Blue Azure Butterfly
- Egrets, Hummingbirds, Titmouse, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Whip-or-Whil, Heron, Red-Tailed Hawk, Tundra Swans
An interactive map of our trails is available On HikingProject Here .
Page 2 of 2
Please SHARE and Donate!